Saturday, October 17, 2009

M.I.A. Part 2

Smiley 128 From my lack of posting lately, it would appear as if I’ve dropped off the face of the earth. In truth, it’s just taken me a lot longer to get over this whole heart infection thing than I had anticipated. A lot, and I mean, a lot, has happened in the last few weeks that has tested my sanity to the fullest.

I’m trying hard to catch up, and I’m glad to say that finally I’m making some “slowly but surely” progress. Sometimes it feels like one step forward, two steps back, but such is life.

Right now my biggest priority (besides me health) is finishingBU Logo 2 my final paper (can you believe that my first term at BU is almost over?) which is due Tuesday. Once that’s done I hope to get back to my normal blogging groove.

In the meantime I just wanted to let all of my awesome followers know that I’m alive and well and anxious to return. Also I wanted to say THANK YOU for all of the get well wishes and support I’ve received from everyone! I appreciate all of the encouragement and concern so very much!

Thank You Americana

PS – For smaller updates you can find me on Twitter and Facebook. I’m updating those a little more regularly as they only take like a second to write! :)

8 comments:

Anne said...

Aww...get better!

Rachael said...

Hang in there and get well! I will look forward to more posts from you very soon :-)

Mesina said...

Well we can't say that we haven't missed you, because I'm sure that many more besides just me have! On the other hand, thankfully you have your priorities in order and are looking after number 1. It doesn't sound like you've had a good time at all and I wish you the very swiftest and best recovery. We'll see you when we see you ♥

Laura said...

So glad to hear you are feeling better and getting back to normal..Take good care of yourself!!

Laura at My best day ever

Nikki said...

Hey! Glad you're feeling better and done your first term at BU! Congrats!!! Thats awesome. I hope you get better and your heart heals itself:) Hope to see you again soon!!

Mammatalk said...

So sorry to hear you were ill! Lots of warm, healing wishes sent your way. And, good luck with that paper. Take care of yourself!

MamaOtwins+1 said...

FEEL BETTER SOON! I really miss you!

And I left you an award

Megan said...

Thinking of you...get well soon!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Contact Me

Contact Form