Monday, September 28, 2009

You Rock!

I have often said that my followers and commenters are the most AWESOME people in the entire blogosphere, and I truly bGirl at Pink Computerelieve that! So, I was thinking today, what could I do to say thanks to them. Hmmm . . . . this is what I came up with. I’m going to start doing a weekly “Featured Follower.” This means at least once a week, maybe more, I will do a quick post on one of my followers or commenters blogs as a way to say, “Thanks for the follow, thanks for taking time to leave a comment, and mostly thanks for indulging my crazy writing by reading it!” :)

I will also show props by writing a status update onHeart Black it on my blog’s Facebook Fan Page. It will just say the followers name, their blog name, a link to their blog and a one line description of their blog. My Facebook Fan Page is linked to my Twitter account, so it will be blasted across the Tweetosphere as well!

You Rock Black BG with Hand This is just a little something to say that all of you rock and seriously, thank you for supporting me and my blog. I have truly been blessed to have met some of the most phenomenal people through blogging (which is one of the many reasons I enjoy it so very much)! Like I said, you guys are the BEST! Thanks from the bottom of my heart. :)

2 comments:

Amanda {My Life Badly Written} said...

What a wonderful way to say thank you to your followers!! Very sweet!

MamaOtwins+1 said...

What a great idea!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Contact Me

Contact Form