Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Crochet Projects

Despite the hectic nature of my schedule as of late, I have managed to finish a few crochet projects.  All of them, with the exception of one, were hats I created, but sadly I don’t have a pattern for any of them.  Most of them are variations of the hat patterns I’ve previously posted anyway.  But if you see one you’d really like to make, then drop me a comment or an email and I finagle the pattern out for you! :) Given that fall is just around the corner, many of these are hats were created using autumn-esque themed yarn.

The flower on this hat was made by using the Double Shell Flower Pattern by Yarncat:

Autumn 1

DSCI1418

DSCI1420

DSCI1428

DSCI1433 

DSCI1419

DSCI1424

This last hat I made using the Jacqueline Hat Pattern from Yarncat and the flower was made using Lazy Shell Flower pattern which is also from Yarncat.

DSCI1436

4 comments:

Crazy in Alaska said...

I love these! The flowers are super cute!

Bunny B said...

Wow! You really finished a whole bunch of these cuties! :)

BJ_Mama said...

These are TOO cute! You are very talented!

Kimi said...

Too cute. A pattern would be great for someone who can crochet something more complicated than a straight line, but sadly that person is not me. Do you sell them. Like at Etsy or something??? My little girl so needs on for winter!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Contact Me

Contact Form