Monday, September 7, 2009

My First Blog Award!

I’m so super uber beyond excited, this weekend Gaelikaa from Gaelikaa’s Diary has awarded me with my first blog award!  She, in her phenomenal kindness and generosity, gave me the “Your Blog is Swank” award!

Your blog is swank

I will cherish this award forever because not only is it my first, but also because it was given to me by a blogger I truly admire for her spectacular writing style and because she is simply an AMAZING woman.  I truly enjoy reading about her life and her perspective in her blog.  Thank you my sweet Gaelikaa!

Upon receiving this award, it is advised (not ordered) to mention and link the blogger who nominated you, and then nominate and link the blogs you you admire and find “swank” and would like to bestow it upon!

Without further ado, my nominees are:

Mama Talk Mama Talk from Mama Talk as she always makes me laugh and her writing style is truly the best parts of intelligence mixed with wit!

 

 

La Belle Mere 1 La Belle Mere from La Belle Mere Confused Musings of a Stepmother on the Edge as her posts are always honest and insightful and comedic to boot! Not to mention her blog design is truly SWANK!

 

Energizer Mommy Reports Marina or as I know her better Bunny B from Energizer Bunny’s Mommy Reports who’s blog is an incredible collection of all things Mommy.

 

 

and last, but certainly not least,

Misplaced City Girl Jayne from Misplaced City Girl who’s blog was truly inspirational in my own journey as a blogger and who’s honesty in her postings is as refreshing as cool drink of water on a hot summer day!

 

A quick note to the winners, if you should simply choose to accept your award without passing it on, that’s totally okay with me, but if you have the time, and there’s a blogger out there you’d like to send a shout out too, then by all means, pass it along!

Thanks again to Gaelikaa and congrats to my nominees!

13 comments:

La Belle Mere UK said...

WOW thanks so much Angela!!! I'm touched!!!

I can't take the credit for the blog design though. My pal Kim is the creative genius behind it!

http://www.delightfullydesigned.com/

Thanks again.

LBM xxx

icefairy said...

Congrats on your first award! Keep up the good work!

Mammatalk said...

Thank you so much for your sweet words and the fabulous award.

Congrats, also, on your first blog award. Calls for a little celebration? :+)

Marina said...

Thank you so much Angela...you made my day...Big Hug!!Am so touched!! ,....and a Big Congrats to you too!!!May this be the beginning of many more blog awards :)

Laura said...

Hey, congrats on the award! :)

Anne said...

congrats on your award! :)

Joby said...

You deserve the award, congrats

Stacie said...

Congrats on your award!

Kimi said...

Congrats on the award :) Very exciting to get the first one...and really every one, lol.

Katherine a.k.a. Katie said...

Congratulations on your first award, well done!

Angela said...

La Belle Mere-Your design might be from someone else, but your posts are all you!

Mamatalk-Your so welcome, and definitely a little celebration is in order!

Marina-Big hug back! You're so very welcome! I'm glad you're excited about it, you deserve it!

Joby-As always, thanks so much for the support and encouragement! I always look forward to hearing from you!

Katherine aka Katie-Thanks for stopping by and giving your support!

To everyone: Many thanks for all the support and congrats! I have the best bloggy readers/commenters/followers/fans ever!

Jayne @ Misplaced City Girl said...

I am sorry I am so behind in writing, Angela. This was so sweet and it brought a big smile to my face.

Stop by, if you'd like. Angela's Soliloquy

gaelikaa said...

I am glad that you are happy with the award Angela and thank you so much for appreciating my blog!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Contact Me

Contact Form