Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Blogging Milestone!

Balloon Clip Art 3 I am so very happy to report that my blog has just reached 100 fabulous, rockin’ followers!  When I started blogging (seriously) I had hoped I would live to see the day I would hit such a phenomenal number, and definitely thought it was a pipe dream to want such a thing in just 2 months, who knew!

Many, many thanks to all those sweet, amazing and wonderful people who follow my blog!  Your support is      incredible!  Getting to meet and interact with such awesome people from all over the world is one of the reasons why I am a total blogging junkie!  Seriously, I need a 12 step program for my blogging habit.  :)

 Thanks pink and purple

6 comments:

confessionsofacountrygirl said...

CONGRATULATIONS on all those followers!

La Belle Mere UK said...

Congratulations!!! I hit my 100 mark this week to! It's a great feeling! Well done. You deserve it!

LBMxxx

Bunny B said...

Woohoo! Congrats on your many, many followers :)

Anne said...

:)

Mommy Bear said...

Congratulations on your 100 followers!!

Stopping by from SITS.

Luke & Erica said...

wow sis, I am way impressed, congrats!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Contact Me

Contact Form