Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Where did the time go?

Hourglass clip art I know exactly where it went! It went into doing a web-makeover on the spouse’s club website!  I serve as Webmaster on the Governing Board of the Schofield Barracks Spouses Club, or as we call it, the Hui O’ Na Wahine (Hawaiian for Club of the women).  What started out as just a few revisions turned into a full on, Joan Rivers kind of facelift! 

The worst part is, I still have some tweaks to make!  That will have to be on tomorrow’s agenda because for tonight, I’m doing stuff for me, like working on a new design for my blog!  I got a lot of ideas today working on the website!! 

If you’re curious as to how I spent the last eight hours, yes eight hours, you can check it out here.

3 comments:

Patty said...

Wow! Great job on the website! You did really well.

Debbie said...

Wow, 8 hours! I'm sure everyone appreciates your hard work on it!

Anne said...

I love the blog design!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Contact Me

Contact Form