Monday, August 31, 2009

Want a laugh?

Cell Phone Clip Art This weekend while at a friend’s house I was told to check out the website “Texts from Last Night.”  It’s a website that publishes people texts from the night before, most of which were sent in a drunken state.  All I can say is it was hilarious!  A couple of my favorites that come to mind:

“Having a ‘I’m an SDSU Mom’ bumper sticker is like saying my daughter has STD!”  I must laughed for five minutes straight! 

“Checking your phone to see who you drunk dialed last night isn’t as funny when you see you had a 17 minute call to your dad.”

Sometimes you have to read for a while to find the Ha Ha Clip Artgreat  ones, and I have to warn you that some of the messages do get a bit risque (to say the least), but if you’re looking for a good laugh, you should totally check it out!

12 comments:

Laura said...

I had heard about that. I wonder how many spin-offs there are from FML.

Have you seen GMH, or givesmehope.com? It's the opposite of FML: very uplifting!

Bunny B said...

LOL! Some really good one liners there!

Mesina said...

haha, ahh that looks great! Found you since you stopped by my site this morning, thanks for that!

Hope you have a great day SITSah! x

shortmama said...

Hilarious! I might have to check that out!

Eva Gallant said...

Hi there! just stopping by from SITS to say hi; hope you'll do the same.

The818 said...

These are too funny. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

AquarianJwl said...

OMG! It's so funny that the one mentioned SDSU! (Makes it funny for me since I am from San Diego - I know what that's talking about... hahahahahaha)

Thanks for stopping by and leaving bloggy love for me! <3

~ AquarianJwl

Anne said...

Hah! sounds funny!

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach front with my children.

I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to
her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but
I had to tell someone!
My blog post ; amphora pipe tobacco

Anonymous said...

I love what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever work and coverage!
Keep up the amazing works guys I've added you guys to my own blogroll.
My webpage :: drum tobacco

Anonymous said...

Greetings from California! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the knowledge you present here and can't wait to take a
look when I get home. I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not
even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, great blog!
My page: van nelle

Anonymous said...

Great article, just what I wanted to find.
my page - erinmore balkan mixture

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Contact Me

Contact Form