Friday, August 28, 2009

Five Fun Facts for Friday!

Elbow Clip Art 1. It is impossible to lick your elbow! Don’t you know the second I read this I immediately tried to do it! :)

2. 15% of Americans secretly bite Feet Clip Art their toes. Ewww and damn they must be pretty limber!

Cotton Swab Clip Art 3. Q-Tip Cotton Swabs were originally called Baby Gays. Bizarre.  I wonder why they thought that name would be appropriate?Getting Married Comedic Clip Art

4. 12% of Americans think that Joan of Arc was Noah’s  wife.  Only 12%, I’m surprised it’s not more.

Orange Juice Clip Art 2 5. According to US FDA standards, 1 cup of orange juice is allowed to contain 10 fruit fly eggs, but only 2 maggots. Can that seriously be true? Scary!

--2 Bonus Fun Facts! (Because they’re just fun to share and I always have a hard time deciding which ones will make the top five list!)yawning clip art

-Most people who read the word yawning, will yawn! I know I did!Army Officer Clip Art

-A group of officers is called a mess.  Given my experience with the Army, I can see why that is! :)

Today’s fun facts were provided by Fun Funny Facts and  Fun Factz.

8 comments:

Anne said...

My 4 year old son bites his toenails; we didn't teach him this I swear!

Shelly H. said...

I yawned. LOL

Mammatalk said...

Where do you get your stuff? I love it....except the maggot thing...didn't need to hear that one!

Bunny B said...

That orange juice fact is gonna make me not drink it for awhile :P

Sweet Girl said...

I am yawning too reading it. That's really interesting.

Crazy in Alaska said...

Ewwww! Toe biters!
I can attest the the elbow licking thing tho, not that I immediately tried or anything.... *looks innocent*

Laura said...

I understand the biting toes thing, I know a few people who bite their toenails. They say they're scared to use clippers, blegh!

Angela said...

Anne-LOL! I believe you! :)

Shelly H-So did I every single time I read or typed it! Such a trip! :)

Mamatalk-Sorry about the maggot thing! :) I just google funny facts and search through different sites until I find something interesting, it's actually a lot of fun! :)

Bunny B-Isn't that crazy? Who knew? And, who know's what else the FDA allows? Such a scary thought! :)

Sweet Girl-It's so weird how that works! :)

Crazy in Alaska-I so agree to the ewww on toe biters! I totally tried to like my elbow after I read that, how sad is that? :)

Laura-Bleh is right! How is biting your toenails any better/safer than using clippers? Crazy, but you know what they say, it takes all kinds! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Contact Me

Contact Form