Saturday, August 1, 2009

Boston University Application

BU Logo This week after encountering much writers block over the personal statement, I was finally able to complete and submit my Boston University Application! Oh happy day!

The decision to apply to BU came later than the other two schools I applied to because I wasn't aware that they even had an online Bachelor's Degree program.  However, as soon as that fact became known to me, I was online and on the phone gathering information like a crazy woman!  A month later, the transcripts have been received, and the application is finally in!!  Now all I have to do is wait for the decision.  This, undoubtedly, is the absolute worst part!  The good news is at least I'll only have to wait a couple of weeks.!  As soon as I hear back from them, I will post for good or bad what the results are.

For more info on the AWESOME and challenging program Boston University offers, click here.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

That's awesome that you've applied to Boston University. I must say, I LOVE online classes! It's so nice to be able to do classwork at your own pace, and in a comfortable environment! Good luck with your classes!

Julie said...

Way to go Angela! If I may be nosy (but I am actually interested) what classes are you taking? I should look into taking some online classes

aunteegem@yahoo.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Contact Me

Contact Form