Saturday, July 25, 2009

Upcoming Events

Here's what's coming up for me:

Tuesday I start my new job, woo-hoo!  Oh happy day!  I'm so excited to get a little extra income rolling in!

Also next week, I've got my Level II AFTB classes from Monday through Thursday 5:15-9:00 PM.  Once I take this level I will then be officially ready to begin teaching it!

Speaking of AFTB, my next teaching engagement will be August 5th and then again August 25th at the WLC.  This time around I will be teaching the class on Military and Community resources.

The Hui (spouses's club) will be having their annual Super Sign-Up on August 31st.  Each year this event marks the beginning of the Hui membership year!  This is the first event after the summer break allowing all of our members to come together again to fill out the new membership application and pay the application fee.  It should be lots of fun!

Additionally, I'm entering two more writing contests!  Both deadlines are on August 31st as well!

I hope to make the announcement of what school I will be attending and when it will begin within the next few weeks, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Contact Me

Contact Form