Monday, July 13, 2009

Patriotic Cozy

You would not believe how much cozies come in handy here in Hawaii.  Drinking ice tea becomes more of sport than a leisure activity.  Glasses drip with condensation the likes of which this girl from the dry climate of Arizona did not even know were possible, and, don't even get me started on the puddles left behind.  They're the condensation equivalent of the Great Salt Lake, huge but not so much useful.  

Given this environment, cozies have become not just handy, but necessary.  I found a pattern for one on the Lily website that was red, white, and blue, and I couldn't wait to make it.  I love any opportunity to show support for the men and women who serve our country.  Hey, what can I say, I'm totally biased.

RWB Cozy

1 comment:

slaughter said...

You are sooo creative!!! I have always known you were but, I don't know how you find the time to do all this stuff!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Contact Me

Contact Form