Monday, July 6, 2009

New Crochet Projects

Saturday night I finished a Bubbles Baby Blanket for my niece Tiley.

DSCI0993

I also finished another toddler sunhat.

DSCI0988

I'm going to focus at least the next few weeks finishing my ripple afghan and making preemie and infant baby hats.  The crocheted preemie hats (pictured below) work up really fast--I can have one finished in 15-20 minutes depending on which pattern I'm using.  These are just the hats I've made since Sunday afternoon! 

DSCI1004

I hoping to have a really big donation to give this fall, and with patterns that work up quickly like these, I feel confident that I will be able to accomplish this!

1 comment:

Joby said...

The preemy hats are amazing, well done really admire your dedication.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Contact Me

Contact Form