Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Charity Mission Statement Complete

I recently created the mission statement for my charity, With Love.  It wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it might be.  The purpose of the mission statement is to state clearly and concisely the mission of the group.  I already had a pretty defined idea in my head, and transferring it to paper didn't take me long at all.  In fact I think I spent way more time researching information on mission statements than I did actually writing it.

Next up for With Love is to write the Articles of Incorporation.  I've already done some preliminary research on this aspect, and I can say with most certainty that it will be a lot more challenging than the mission statement was.  Thankfully, I do love a challenge. 

Due to the tricky nature of this step, I probably won't have it completed for a few weeks yet, but when I do I'll post an update here.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Contact Me

Contact Form