Thursday, May 14, 2009

Summer Movie Madness!

One of my favorite parts about summer are all the new movies that are released!  Right now it seems to be a particularly busy time for blockbuster movies to make their debut. 

Wolverine

Wolverine appears to have been a huge success and everyone I've talked to has absolutely loved it!  Hello hotties, not only is the hunky Hugh Jackman heating it up in this one, but my fave Ryan Reynolds makes this a double must see! 

Angels and Demons

Angels and Demons opens this Friday, and I cannot wait!  I  read the book, and preferred it to the Da Vinci Code ten times over! 

Night at the Museum

Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian is also on my list to see!  I'm a huge fan of Ben Stiller, and I thought the first one was adorable!

Not to mention. Star Trek, Drag Me to Hell, Land of the Lost, Terminator 4, Transformers 2, Harry Potter 6!Harry Potter 6   With all these movies, 2009 is bound to be one of the best summer movie seasons yet!  Due to our icky state of health as of late, we haven't made it to the theater thus far.  Hopefully that will soon change. 

If I absolutely had to choose the movie I want to most see, I'd have to say Harry Potter 6, but I'm also dying to see Angels and Demons, Transformers 2, and Wolverine in equal parts angst and excitement! So many movies, so little time! 

If anyone has seen any good movies lately, let me know!  Also, what movie are you most looking forward to seeing?  

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Haha! I just saw that you did a summer movie post too! I'm most looking forward to Terminator 4 and Transformers 2.

Tommy said...

So many movies, SOO MANY MILES OF OCEAN!

I just miss you....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Contact Me

Contact Form