Saturday, April 18, 2009

Make it Yours!

I love, love, love notebooks! This probably stems from my love of writing, and hey, what's better to write in than a notebook? Too bad the really cute ones can be so expensive. To circumvent this issue, I buy a cheap notebook and personalize it with stickers, scrapbook background paper, and embelishments. This turns a plain and somewhat boring notebook into one that says it belongs to you!

For example, recently I bought a very DSCI0400generic, 3 subject, college ruled notebook at Wal-Mart (I wish I had a before pic, oops, next time). Then I added stickers to the front, scrapbook background paper to the divider tabs. and voila I turned the generic into the cutest!

DSCI0391 DSCI0393

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Contact Me

Contact Form